Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beach Orgy

After a quick stop at my boat, I grabbed my gear, and headed over to Pine Island. Today would be the day for that cool swim. I rowed over and pulled up on the tiny beach. To my delight, the island was deserted. Also, a short hop over the main beach, was another beach, smaller and secluded. Great, I thought, no crowds...equals no bathing suit.

Dropping my towel and gear, I slid off my bathing suit. Just then, as it often does, a warm sensual breeze started to kick in. Have you noticed this summer's sensual breezes? Good...a quick swim and back to the boat. LET'S GO SAILING!!

Hmmmmm...the warm breeze building caused my cock to become erect. The hair on my balls tickled the insides of my thighs. My nipples became hard, just like women's do.

After a few cooling minutes in the water I heard some laughing and giggling coming towards MY beach. Oh oh...I'm out here swimming nude. A couple has come onto the same beach. This could be an erotic but embarrassing situation. We exchanged waves and, to my amazement, the couple stripped totally nude. They had the same idea in mind as I did.