Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Threesome Sex

We visited five places that day: two large studio-style apartments and three one-bedroom apartments. Then we went out to dinner together at Holly's favorite steakhouse, and the discussion still focused primarily on the pros and cons of each location we had visited, with Kelly referring to her copious notes.

"There is one thing I believe you're both overlooking," I finally said during dessert.

"What's that?" Kelly asked.

"A one-bedroom apartment would be much cozier for any intimate encounters you two may have."

Holly blushed, her mouth agape at my openness. But Kelly smiled, her eyes twinkling at me. "You're more understanding than Holly intimated."

"Intriguing choice of words," I noted aloud, causing my girlfriend's blush to deepen, and Kelly simply laughed.