Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Group Sex Party

I was half expecting Clara and Alex to not be there, or even if they were for them not to be interested in us. But within a couple of minutes of Steve and I arriving and getting a drink, Clara had rushed up to me, welcomed me with a squeeze on the arse, and invited us to join them in the sofa zone. We were only too pleased to agree, and Steve gave me a wink of approval as we followed Clara upstairs.

She was as gorgeous as I’d remembered – tonight dressed up a little more in a long red dress, her dark hair flowing over bare shoulders and bright red lips shining out as she smiled. Alex was sprawled on a sofa, wearing a shorter skirt, a black shirt opened to the waist revealing a black bra and her tattoo, and swigging from a bottle of lager. “Hi!” she greeted us enthusiastically, “you must be Steve?”

Steve sat down on the sofa next to Alex, Clara sat next to Steve and I sat opposite them all, perched on a low table. We all introduced ourselves, and happily got chatting over a beer. I had to describe what had happened after I’d left the girls earlier in the week, which I did without too much detail, but causing much hilarity and “I told you so” type comments.